- born in the former CSSR
- - childhood, school and A-levels in Arnhem/Netherlands
- University and work in Munich – UFA / MCA Universal Pictures Film-distribution Munich a.o.
- Until 1980 a restless life marked by many moves within Germany and abroad: among others Stuttgart, Mainz, New York, Paris
- since 1984 Studio in Stade
- since 1989 studio in Hagenah, where I directed the Academy of Pain-ting in a restored farmhouse that is protected by national trust
- Since 1970 continuous exhibitions in Germany and abroad, among other: Böblingen, Stuttgart, Mainz, Koblenz, Braunschweig, Hamburg, Lübeck, Bremen, Stade
- Paris, Chicago (Museum of Modern Arts), Finland, Sweden. Italy