I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
From a very young age I have been passionate about art. I’ ve always painted and sang, I am also an engineer, but a few years ago I decided to focus exclusively on painting. Although I have worked on different themes using different techniques, a few years ago I decided to dedicate myself to paint my own interpretation of short stories such us Little Red Riding Hood, Beauty and the Beast, Puss in Boots and Alicia (among others). My main goal is to reach, through these paintings, the most childish part thet we all have inside. But at the same time, I also try to mobilize the viewer with the psychological side of my works. I work using different techniques: oil, collage, mixed media, pastels and stained glass lacquer.
Exhibitions & Participations
- Art space ARTEF – San Telmo;
- Art Forum Gallery – Palermo Soho;
- Bella Vista Art Space;
- Leon Gallardo Municipal Exhibition Hall of the Subsecretariat of Culture and Education of San Miguel, Bs.As,
- Space 10 Art – Palermo Soho;
- BADA 2016 – 2017 – 2018 and 2019.
- Invitation to the TV program ‘’The keyhole’’.
- Exhibition at the Hotel Conrad Punta del Este, Uruguay.
- Exhibiiton ‘’Creative Entrepreneurs’’ Hipòdromo de Palermo.
- Exhibition ‘’Wind & Art’’ Hipòdromo de San Isidro.
- ARUAR – Community of Argentinian Artists (Virtual Gallery)
- Virtual Gallery NART Promotion
- TroopArt Digital Gallery;
- Virtual Gallery IAVA – International Association of Visual Artists 2020;
- 3rd prize in the show held at Espacio Bella Vista Arte;
- 3rd prize in the exhibition held at Espacio 10 Arte.