2017_ Master's degree in History of contemporary art and protection of the cultural heritage, Ca' Foscari University, Venice.
2016_ Erasmus + | Participation in the Erasmus programme for the academic year 2016/2017 at the Complutense University of Madrid, Spain.
2015_ History and protection of artistic and musical heritage, University of Padua.
INTERNATIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE | Prodes Italia, Milano
December 2018 - February 2022
• Selection and involvement of companies and designers from all over the world in international projects dedicated to contemporary jewelry and product design,
• Management of negotiations and their entire process from acquisition to after-sales,
• Writing of press releases in Italian and English, calls for applications, texts for website and corporate media kit,
• Support to events planning from concept to organizational and logistical aspects.
CULTURAL MEDIATOR | Fondazione Prada, Milano
March 2018 – November 2018
• Cultural mediation and guide to the discovery of architectural spaces and artistic projects welcomed inside the Museum. Welcoming visitors,
• Support to the operational management of events (fashion shows, talks, concerts, etc.).
CONTENT EDITOR | Fundación Juan March Madrid, Spain
March – May 2017
• Drafting of texts for the dissemination of the activities of the conference department; review of
audiovisual material and the drafting of related texts.
"The passion for art, its history, design and creativity has marked my entire education. Sociable, dynamic and determined, I love beauty and I really believe in culture as an instrument of dialogue".